You may not have been able to add a payment method to Shell EasyPay due to one of the following reasons:
1. You are trying to add a payment method that is not supported. Please review the supported payment methods here: https://support.shell.ca/hc/en-ca/articles/360001991797-What-payment-methods-can-I-use-with-Shell-EasyPay-. In particular, Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit cards are not supported for use with Shell EasyPay.
2. The details you have provided for the payment method you are adding did not match the details held by the issuing bank or financial institution. Please check the details are correct before retrying.
3. The addition of the payment method was blocked by the issuing bank or financial institution. Please contact the issuer of the payment method you are trying to add for full details and steps to resolve before retrying.
4. You have reached the maximum number of cards that can be added to your in-app wallet. The current maximum is two cards; this is subject to change at any time and without notice.
5. You have reached the maximum number of attempts to add a new payment method in a 24-hour period. Please wait at least 24 hours before trying again.
If you continue to face issues adding your payment method please contact us via one of the mechanisms below so that we may assist you further.
Alternatively you can check if your payment method is supported for use with Apple Pay or Google Pay as you can use payment methods in those wallets with most features of Shell EasyPay.