Your payment may have been declined for one of the following reasons:
1. You do not have sufficient funds or credit available to cover the full authorization amount selected when paying at the pump.
2. You are paying inside and attempting to purchase more than the current maximum limit indicated in the app.
3. Your bank or financial institution declined the transaction and/or blocked your card from use with Shell EasyPay. Please contact the financial institution or issuer of the payment method you are trying to use for full details and steps to resolve.
4. If you see an error message ending in E023, E024 or E032 then you have reached the number of allowed uses in a 24-hour period for your payment method with Shell EasyPay. Please wait at least 24 hours before using that payment method with Shell EasyPay again. Please use an alternate method of payment.
5. If you see an error message ending in E062 then the payment method you are trying to use is not available for use at the location where you are using Shell EasyPay. Please use an alternate method of payment.
If you continue to face issues using Shell EasyPay to pay at Shell please contact us via one of the mechanisms below so that we may assist you further.